JobsPlus One-Stop Career Centers provide employment and training services to assist you in your search for a first job or a better job. JobsPlus is designed to provide comprehensive services and minimize the need to go to different locations for those services. Our teams of customer service assistants and counselors are available to assist you in your career planning and job search activities.
Job Search Assistance
At JobsPlus we offer numerous services to assist you in your search for a job. We have the tools you need to improve your ability to market your most valuable asset- YOU!
With JobsPlus you may do the following:
- Visit our One-Stop Career Centers to utilize computers with specialized job search resources and internet access, fax machines, copiers, telephones and publications to assist you with your job search activities.
- Receive assistance with preparing and posting your resume, interviewing techniques, and skills and interests assessments - either at the One-Stop Career Centers or through web-based programs.
- Access Labor Market Information to help you determine current and projected employment trends, current and projected wages by occupation and occupational field, current employment and population statistics, employers in specific employment fields and more.
- Access Local, State, and National job listings.
- Apply for intensive services such as training programs, comprehensive assessments, individual career planning and counseling, career management, group career workshops, and follow-up services.
JobsPlus can provide you with information on career training and job skills training available in our local area, as well throughout Florida and other states.
Individuals needing to train for a career or needing to upgrade their job skills may be eligible to apply for a training scholarship.
- Scholarship opportunity depends on the availability of funding and the eligibility of the individual.
- Training programs must be provided by an educational or training institution on the Approved Training Vendor List (PDF). They must also be linked to an occupation on the Regional Targeted Occupational List for Region 2 (Okaloosa and Walton Counties).
JobsPlus offers specialized services for Veterans, older workers, dislocated workers, in-school and out-of-school youth, and recipients of TANF.
JobsPlus also partners with many community agencies and organizations to provide the services you need. Click here to view a list of the agencies and organizations we work with (PDF).